- Good, if not great, fit for my feet. Roomy toebox, perhaps a tiny bit looser in the heel, but nothing that has been detrimental.
- There's a touch of support for us pronators.
- Stiff sole. I'm hoping this loosens up a bit over time, but for the moment I would only want to take this on flat roads or the track,
- Doesn't have as much cushion as I'm used to. Not a big issue, but I'm used to the softer forefoot of the Guide and PureCadence.
- Light and fast. Feel very speedy in these shoes.
- Stylish! I love how these look. Great colors. Not too much busy visual design like 99% of the rest of the current running shoe market.
Those of you interested in technical details, click here for more.