- Marathon Lager by Athenian Brewery
- Victory Lager by Victory Brewing Co.
- The Bitter End Pale Ale by Two Brothers Brewing Co.
- Hoppy Feet by Clown Shoes Brewery
- Tracktown 200 Meter Ale by Eugene City Brewery
- 26.2 Boston Marathon Brew by Samuel Adams
I've only had the Victory Lager, and while it would be good post-race, immediately after a race I crave a lighter beer. I imagine a good ol' Magic Hat #9 or Long Trail Blackberry Wheat would taste pretty good after ripping up a course on a hot day. I'm hoping that I can find myself a Switchback after the Burlington Marathon.
What's your favorite beer after a good run?