Analyitics

Friday, October 7, 2011

It's On!

So the three authors of this blog have just committed to running in the 2012 Vermont City Marathon in Burlington next May. Quite a leap of faith for me, considering that I haven't run more that 10.5 miles in, well, basically forever.

Consider this an open challenge to myself to get in shape enough to not only finish, but finish well enough that I don't need to pay for the single-malt scotch that I'll be drinking, one way or another, the afternoon of May 27th, 2012.

2 comments:

  1. as much as i will talk smack, as much as i will try and convince myself that i am more deserving of that scotch than either of you, i'm just plain happy that we're doing this. speed (todd) vs. endurance (joel) vs. me (crazy?). who are YOU going to bet on?

    ReplyDelete
  2. How come you always get to be the crazy one? I want to be the one crazy one!

    ReplyDelete