Analyitics

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Running Dreams

I dreamed last night that it was next week, and that the three of us went down to Virginia to run the 50K together. Or maybe it was now a marathon. It was going to be run around one of those oval high school tracks, but nobody seemed to think this was odd. Plus, there was also a ping-pong tournament going on. And a birthday party for one of my college professors. As we were getting ready to race, I realized I forgot my running shoes. I had to run back to the car to look for them. I was running fast and smooth on my way back to the car, and my legs felt great. I was still searching for the shoes when I woke up.

1 comment:

  1. whatever label we came up with for the josh reddick wrestling post i think applies to this post as well.

    love the ping pong tournament... so random!!

    and, maybe your dream is telling you that you should be running barefoot!

    ReplyDelete