Analyitics

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Runmeter - Initial Impressions

Downloaded runmeter last night, and tried it out during today's slow lunch run. I haven't played around with the configuration settings too much yet, but so far i'm impressed: much faster and easier to use than the free imapmyrun app I was using. Plus, once i completed the run, I got an email containing the following data:
Finished Run: May 10, 2011 12:20:45 PM
Route: Flat Ashland Route
Google Maps URL: X
Shortened Google Maps URL: X
Import URL: X
Run Time: 24:32
Stopped Time: 0:00
Distance: 2.84 miles
Average: 8:39 /mile
Fastest Pace: 5:44 /mile
Ascent: 335 feet
Descent: 0 feet
Calories: 0
Not perfect yet - I did descend about 250 feet, and I hope I burned a few calories - but so far i'm impressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment